Following the latest announcement from the Government regarding the National Lockdown, Agricultural Supplies shops remain on the list of businesses that are permitted to stay open. We have procedures in place to be COVID-19 Secure, and thank you for your continued cooperation with these to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Any orders for collection will be placed in our Collection Point at the front of our depot.
- Our delivery service is still operating.
- Our showroom remains open for customers to be served where required.
- Our website shows the latest machinery for sale and you can visit MyKUHN to take advantage of their online parts service, please give us a call if you need any help setting this up.
- We are contactable on the usual channels
What you need to do when visiting our showroom:
Wear a face covering (this is a legal requirement unless you have medical exemption)
Use the hand gel station upon entry
Follow the one-way system
Practice 2 metre social distancing
A maximum of 4 customers will be allowed in the showroom at any time (children must be supervised)
We thank you for your continued support during this pandemic and our thoughts remain with all our business friends who are unable to operate at this time.